Spent a while trying to track down a rattling noise on this 1937 Conn 10M overhaul I just completed and finally figured out it was the window in front of me! These are such fantastic horns.
A shot of the keys and pad seats during the overhaul. I’ve started doing a bit more disassembly after padwork in my overhauls- to make other things more accessible, to trim adjustment materials to perfection, to get difficult key groups done while I am fresh in the AM, etc- and I am enjoying what I am learning as a result. It is also nice to tetris the last chunk of an overhaul by simply adding oil and assembling since the padwork and adjustment materials are already done.